1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE PARTIES.
The terms and conditions indicated below regulate the access and use of this, owned by VIAJES NIZA SL, with IATA number 78297041, license number IC-89 and whose reason social is VIAJES NIZA SL, Av Ernesto Sarti, Parque Royale 19, 38660, Adeje, Tenerife, with CIF n & ordm; B-38334793, And on the other hand, the natural person, hereinafter THE USER, who accesses the page to obtain information and contract the services offered through the portal.
For the use of this portal it is necessary to accept by the USER, expressly, by means of a 'click' on the button at the end of the registration form 'I have read and I accept the Conditions of Use ', each and every one of these general conditions, as well as like all those particular conditions collected for the use of certain services.
If you do not accept these General Conditions of Use, you must refrain from accessing and / or using the services and / or content offered by VIAJES NIZA.
2. OBJECT OF THE SERVICES OFFERED.
VIAJES NIZA offers its services through the exploitation www.nizatours.com, www.viajesniza.com, www.tenerife.com, www.canarias.com, www.quehotel.com, www.tuestancia .com, from which services specific to the tourism market are offered to the user. For the provision of these services, VIAJES NIZA, as a travel agency, has all the necessary permits and licenses for the exercise of its activity. These general conditions of use regulate the generic use of the portal, as well as such as the effective contracting of hotel reservation services. However, the contracting of a specific reservation will remain subject to the specific terms and conditions established for each case.
In the same way, the User agrees to accept and respect the terms and conditions of purchase that are established by any hotel entity with which the User chooses to contract, including, but not limited to, the payment of any amounts. accrued and compliance with any rules and restrictions regarding the availability of rates, products or services. In the event that there are special rules or restrictions that affect certain rates, products or services selected by the User, such special rules or restrictions will be made clear to the User on the screen before proceeding with the reservation.
3. LIABILITY OF THE PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
VIAJES NIZA is not responsible in any way for the damages that may arise from the services and products purchased from the web, which are not directly provided by VIAJES NIZA.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, and in order to facilitate the restitution to the USER, VIAJES NIZA keeps the data of all the providers at the disposal of the USER, in the event of damage or harm to the USER. .
The preparation and updating of information on offers, products or services, prices, characteristics and any other relevant data and information about the products and services offered through the website, corresponds to the respective product suppliers or hotel entities, without VIAJES NIZA being responsible for the maintenance, review, supervision or updating or having the possibility of verifying the veracity, updating, accuracy or completeness of said information.
The providers of products or services, each within the scope of their respective obligations, will be responsible to the User for compliance with the obligations derived from the regulations in force and the terms and conditions of sale of each of the products or hotel reservations that are contracted, without VIAJES NIZA assuming any obligation or responsibility with respect to those products or services that it does not provide directly.
The portal reserves the right to modify, limit or cancel the terms and conditions applicable to the aforementioned website, as long as a notice is made at least 15 days in advance. The notice will be made through a pop window, which will open when accessing the page, or a notification to the user that will be made with character prior to modification, limitation or cancellation.
5. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE PORTAL.
5.1. Technical access requirements: To access the Portal, the USER must have access to the Internet, pay the corresponding access and connection fees and have the equipment and computer systems necessary to make the connection to the Network, including a terminal that is suitable for the purpose (computer, telephone, etc.) and a modem or other similar or similar access device.
For the correct access and use of certain contents and services of the Portal, it implies the downloading on your computer equipment of certain computer programs or other logical elements. Said installation will run At the expense of the USER, VIAJES NIZA declines any type of responsibility that may arise from it.
5.2. Obligation to make correct use of the Portal, Services and Contents:
a) The USER agrees to use the Portal, the Services, the Contents and these General Conditions in accordance with the law, morals, good customs and public order. He undertakes to use the Portal, the Services and the Contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from:
1 / Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Contents, unless, you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
2 / Delete, circumvent or manipulate the & quot; copyright & quot; and other identifying data of the rights of its holders incorporated into the Contents, as well as such as technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the Contents may contain. Likewise, the User undertakes to diligently guard and keep secret the passwords provided by VIAJES NIZA and to assume the consequences or economic damages suffered due to the lack of diligence in the custody of them.
b) THE PORTAL VIAJES NIZA, does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the Contents that may cause alterations in the computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in the system computer of the User.
5.3. Denial and withdrawal of access to the Portal and / or Services:
VIAJES NIZA reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Portal and / or the Services, at any time and without prior notice to those USERS who breach these General Conditions.
5.4. Use of the Services offered on the VIAJES NIZA Portal in accordance with the Non-Consent Advertising Policy regulated in the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) The USER and VIAJES NIZA undertake to make use of the Services in accordance with the Non-Consent Advertising Policy, and in particular, undertake to: - Not send unsolicited chains of electronic messages. - In the cases of sending advertising by VIAJES NIZA to the Users, it will be sent with the word 'advertising' so as not to mislead. People harmed by the receipt of unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people may notify VIAJES NIZA by sending a message to the email account: firstname.lastname@example.org
a) NICE TRAVEL will not be made responsible, in addition to the responsibilities indicated in the fourth condition of these general conditions of use on the portal, directly or indirectly of:
- The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct functioning, the availability and continuity of the portal's operation.
- The information entered by users, collaborators and third parties.
- Damages that may be caused to USERS 'computers by using the portal.
- If due to force majeure (including, but not limited to, political, economic disorders or instabilities that affect security), deficiencies arise in reservations, confirmations and / or execution of any service that is contracted through the PORTAL, due to circumstances that are not foreseeable or solvable by VIAJES NIZA or if it is even impossible to comply with some of the agreed benefits, the client renounces to present any type of claim against VIAJES NIZA, existing now or in the future, for those deficiencies or breaches, unless the lack of professional diligence of the aforementioned company is verified.
- Failure to comply with the law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order as a consequence of the transmission, dissemination, storage, making available, reception, obtaining or access to the content.
- Infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image of people (photographs), property rights and any other nature belonging to a third party as a consequence of the transmission, diffusion, storage, making available, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
- The links and hypertext that allow, through www.tenerife.com and www.canarias.com, the USER to access features and services offered by third parties, do not belong to or are under the control of VIAJES NIZA; will not be responsible for the information contained therein or for any effects that may arise from said information.
- The vices and defects of all kinds of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available.
b) From the USER:
- Of the realization of any type of illicit act, harmful to rights, harmful and / or harmful.
As a result of registering as a user in the Service of our website, the user accepts that the personal data provided by him or that are provided in the future through said service, be processed in a file of personal data, whose responsible is VIAJES NIZA SL, with address for these purposes at Av Ernesto Sarti, Parque Royale 19, 38660, Adeje Tenerife.
The data thus Registered may be used for the provision and administration of VIAJES NIZA services, the processing of reservations and the collection of products and services through tenerife.com and canarias.com, call centers, systems communication mobiles based on GSM, GPRS or UMTS technologies; incident management; the performance of statistics; the sending of advertising and other commercial promotions by email, SMS, MMS or any other analogous means of VIAJES NIZA S.L ,; conducting prize contests and subscribing to newsletters of the aforementioned company.
The owner of the data will have at all times the right to access the automated files, being able to exercise the rights of rectification, cancellation and opposition in the terms included in the data protection legislation. To this end, the owner of the data must forward an email from the email address you used at the time of registration to email@example.com, for the rectification, cancellation or opposition of your data in the VIAJES NIZA file, indicating in any case the action that is requested. In the event that the aforementioned email address is inaccessible to the user, the user must Send by post to: a) Av Ernesto Sarti, Edf Parque Royale 19, Nizacars, 38660, Tenerife, this communication must be, in both cases, a signed and certified letter indicating the action requested and a photocopy of the DNI .
The delivery of all the data required for registration as a user is mandatory unless otherwise specified in the registration form, and VIAJES NIZA may deny registration to the interested party who does not provide such data. Likewise, the user is informed that for the contracting of products and services offered, VIAJES NIZA must necessarily communicate the personal data of the user to the providers of the products and services chosen by the user, who will be obliged to use their data, solely and exclusively to comply with the object of the contract.
Likewise, and for the purposes of the provisions of article 34.e) of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the protection of personal data, the User consents to TRAVEL NIZA may transfer your data to the recipients and under the terms and conditions indicated above, to any country in the world, even those that do not offer a level of protection comparable to that of the LOPD. The user's consent for the treatment and transfer of their personal data will be Revocable at all times, a written communication to the person responsible for the file in the manner described above is sufficient. Finally, the User is informed that their data will be treated confidentially and hosted on servers that meet the requirements established by Spanish legislation on data protection.
8. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The entirety of this web site: text, images, brands, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, and so on. As the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, it is protected by the laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property, its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation being prohibited. n, except for personal and private use.
Likewise, the reproduction, retransmission, copying, transfer or broadcasting, in whole or in part, of the information contained in these pages, whatever its purpose and the means used for it, is prohibited.
By accepting these conditions, the User who enters reviews or comments on the PORTAL, agrees to assign VIAJES NIZA and the other companies of the VIAJES NIZA Group the non-exclusive right, exempt from rights of author, perpetual, irrevocable and totally transferable to third parties, to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative products, distribute and display said reviews and comments throughout the world and in any means of communication. It will also grant to VIAJES NIZA and the other companies of the VIAJES NIZA Group and sublicensees the right to use the name that accompanies said review or comment, if any, in relation to said review or comment .
Minors are prohibited from accessing and using the portal without the express consent of their parents, VIAJES NIZA is not responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data filled in by the USER and therefore cannot verify the age of the same. VIAJES NIZA reminds users of legal age that they are in charge of minors that it will be It is your sole responsibility to determine what services and / or contents are or are not appropriate for the age of the latter. VIAJES NIZA informs you that there are computer programs that allow you to filter and block access to certain content and services, in such a way that parents, for example, can decide which are the contents and services of the Portal to which their children can have access and which cannot.
These conditions are written in Spanish, and are subject to current Spanish legislation. For any type of controversy derived from the use of the services offered or the contents of the portal, the parties, with the acceptance of these Conditions, will be submitted to the Courts and Adeje in Tenerife (Spain ).
11. GUARANTEED MINIMUM PRICE.
If you find a cheaper hotel price on another website within 24 hours of making the reservation, Viajes Niza will refund the difference. For this, the following conditions must be met:
- Our minimum prices in Hotels are applied in all the Nice Travel portals; Canarias.com, Tenerife.com, Tuhotel.com
- The rate of Canarias.com and that of the other website must be for the same hotel or apartment, dates, services, number of people, type of room, as well as the same conditions and restrictions.
- Claims must be made within 24 hours of booking, and the reservation must have been paid in full. Contact our customer service department 922715353
- This promotion will not be valid if the price is given directly by the hotel.
- Only the prices offered by other travel agencies with a valid license in Spain and with free access to the general public will be considered for the purposes of comparing rates. Therefore, any intermediaries without a travel agency license in Spain are excluded.
- The Canarias.com guarantee includes Hotel reservations made through our websites and not reservations for airline tickets or travel packages.
- The Guaranteed Minimum Price Guarantee is not applicable to rates already reduced with other promotions, such as gift vouchers, discounts, and car rental included.
- Documentary support must be presented (url of the website where the offer was found) that proves its existence.
- In any case, the guaranteed minimum price will not be applicable when the price offered by another agency is below the net price available to Viajes Niza S.L.
- The customer will always be given the option to cancel free of charge, if requested, when the rate cannot be matched.